Ketoconazole I.P. 2% w/v + Zinc Pyrithione (ZPTO) 1% w/v
- Inhibits the growth of common dermatophytes & yeasts Highly effective against the malassezia species yeasts, a major cause of dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Reduces scaling pruritus & redness.
- Effectively prevents relapse when used prophylactically.
ZPTO (Zinc Pyrithione):
- Co-ordination complex of Zinc used as anti-fungal & anti-bacterial agent.
- Controls flaking & seborrhoea.
An Exclusive preparation by Carlton Dermatology
For any query email us at